BestAir-02 is our UV-C HEPA Air Purifier sterilization model that is great for dental offices, featuring an exceptionally effective 5-stage filtration system that removes 99.46% of airborne bacteria, viruses, dust mites, as well as particulate matter as small as 2.5 micrometers.
The product can also be used in the infusion hall of the hospital, general ward, general operating room, school, senior homes, hotels, restaurants, offices, etc. The small portable design makes it so that it may be used in multiple rooms for emergency use as well as an emergency infection prevention, effectively saving the number of equipment needed. This air purifier is also perfect for allergy sufferers.
5 Stage Filtration
- Initial Filter
- Activated Carbon filter
- HEPA Filter
- UV Light Technology
- Negative Ions Purification
Features of the UV-C Air Purifier BA-02
- UV Sterilization (253.7nm wavelength, 24w).
- Removes hazardous substances from the air such as PM2.5* and formaldehyde which are toxic to the human body.
- Antibacterial HEPA filter that catches 99.46% of bacteria.
- Adjustable 3-speed settings.
- A high concentration of negative oxygen ion purification.
- Simple touch control panel.
- Real-time monitoring of air quality with PM2.5 data, temperature, and humidity display.
- Alarm clock mode as well as filter replacement warning.
- Automatic Power Off in case of an accidental knock-over.
- Removes dust pet dander
- Model: BA-002
- Type: UV-C HEPA air purifier for dental offices
- Voltage: 110v
- Power: 80W
- Unit Size: 15.3″ x 9″ x 24″6
- Clear Air Delivery Rate: 400m^3/h CADR
- Speed Settings: 3 Speeds
- Filters: 1. Pre Filter; 2. Activated Carbon filter; 3. HEPA Filter; 4. UV Sterilization; 5. Negative Ions Purification.
- UV Sterilization: No
- Applicable Area: 270-540 square feet
- Air Quality Indicators: No
- Timer Mode: Yes
- Touch Control: Yes
- Mobile App Control: Yes
- Noise: ≤ 83dB