Introducing the Integrum UV Air Purifier (BA-02)
Breathe easy! Integrum’s premier UV Air Purifier has arrived to elevate your indoor air quality! Featuring an exceptional 5-stage filtration system, this purifier is perfect for the office or home. Even better, it comes with an automated mode that adjusts based on air quality.
UV Air Purifier Features
- Cotton and antibacterial HEPA filter captures 99.46% of bacteria and viruses
- Removes hazardous substances from the air such as PM2.5
- UV sterilization
- Ionizer produces negative air ions to bond with particles and reduce odors
- Automated mode adjusts based on air quality
- Adjustable 4-speed settings
- Simple touch control panel
- Real-time monitoring of air quality with PM2.5 data
- Sleep timer and filter replacement warning
- Child-lock feature to prevent children from tampering
The Hidden Dangers of PM.2.5
PM2.5 refers to particulate matter (PM) smaller than 2.5 micrometers. To illustrate, this is about 3% the diameter of a human hair. Undoubtedly, studies have shown that long-term exposure to PM2.5 increases cardiopulmonary problems and also the mortality of lung cancers. Moreover, a US study indicated that the average life span was extended with the decrease of PM2.5 in air quality. To combat this danger, Integrum included a real-time monitor of PM2.5 air quality and an automated mode that changes based on that air quality reading.
Integrum UV Air Purifier: The Clear Path to Clean Air
- To begin with, stale, contaminated air is drawn into the purifier by the powerful motor.
- Next, the cotton and HEPA filters work together to capture PM2.5 from the air and 99.46% of bacteria and viruses.
- After that, these trapped particles are subjected to the UV sterilization.
- In addition, the clean air passes through the plasma ionizer and receives a negative charge.
- Finally, the clean air and negatively charged ions are released into the room where they attach to positively charged particles (dust, smoke, PM2.5 etc), which allows those particles to be more easily trapped by the UV air purifier in subsequent cycles! Studies have shown negative air ions can help reduce inhalable dust counts by 46%. This feature can also reduce smoke and odors!
|Product Name||Integrum UV Air Purifier – BA-02|
|Rated Input Power||90W|
|UV Lamp Power||24W|
|Application Area||538 ft2|
|Disinfection Method||UV + Filters (Primary + HEPA)|
|Material||High Quality ABS|
|Product Size||15.3 x 9.05 x 24.6 in|
|Carton Size||17.3 x 11.6 x 27.4 in|
|Net Weight||17.6 lbs.|
|Gross Weight||20.8 lbs.|
|Power Cord Length||5.9 ft|
|Sensor Type||Dust sensor|
|Power Levels||P0-P3 (4 Levels)|
|Noise||P0-P1 43dB, P2-60dB, P3-71dB|
|Unit Coverage Area||538 ft2|