[ULU] ULU Brushhead Replacement
ULU Brushing Mouthpiece Replacement
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
ULU Brushhead Replacement
The ULU Brushhead Replacement is made from food-grade silicone, and features 2,068 bristles for maximum cleaning power.
WHEN TO CHANGE YOUR BRUSH HEAD
Many dental professionals recommend changing your toothbrush or the ULU Brushhead about every three months, and the American Dental Association (ADA) recommends that you replace your toothbrush approximately every three to four months, or sooner if the bristles are frayed. Even the Centers for Disease Prevention and Control (CDC) also advise to replace your toothbrush every 3 to 4 months from a Trusted Source, or whenever it appears to be getting worn out.
That’s because, no matter what type of toothbrush or brushhead you use, its bristles can become frayed and worn and may lose their effectiveness. And clinical research shows that a new toothbrush or brushhead can remove more plaque than one that’s worn out, ensuring that your brush is working its hardest to help keep your teeth clean and healthy.
Other reasons to Replace Your ULU Brushhead
- If you or a family member have been sick, it’s a good idea to replace your toothbrush as well as the toothbrush of everyone else in your household.
- Viral and bacterial infections such as strep throat are of particular concern and are a good reason to switch your old toothbrush for a new one.
- You might want to change out toothbrushes for children more often than every 3 months, as they may mash on a toothbrush head or gnaw on the handle.
- Don’t forget to watch your child when they’re brushing their teeth to make sure they aren’t exposing their brush head to any other surface besides their teeth.
- If anyone else uses your toothbrush by mistake, get rid of it. It’s better to be safe than sorry, and everyone’s mouth harbors different bacteria than yours.
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 2 in|
Kids, Adult Small, Adult Medium, Adult Large