The Shining 3D AutoScan-DS-EX-PRO is a faster and more accurate version compared to the regular model. This digital dental 3D scanner can capture more details and can scan black and white texture. It is also less affected by ambient light.
Compact and powerful, the upgraded 2019 version delivers even faster scan experience, especially suitable for large-scale dental labs, allowing dental technicians to handle heavy workloads easily.
- Versatile scanner for a variety of applications like dental impressions, gypsum models, wax-ups, articulators, dies, etc.
- Multiple Functions Scanning: articulator, triple-tray, texture, and continuous
- Open Data Format: export STL or OBJ data
- Clinic Mode: support chair-side restoration solutions
- High accuracy: 10 µm
- Great resolution of 1.3 MP
- Portable scanner for convenience
- Scanning Range: 100 mm x 100 mm x 75 mm
- 2 light options offering a color or black & white texture
Specialized in 3D scanning
In the digital era, the AutoScan DS-EX Pro helps you carry out large-scale production with ease.
Upgraded scan speed
With increased scan speed, a single jaw scan can be finished in 12 seconds. The entire process of a separate-die order can be completed within 2 minutes and a non-separated-die order within 2.5 minutes.
Optimized non-separated model scan
Intelligent path planning for a non-separated model scan ensures better scan results and higher efficiency.
Better articulator scan
Two scanning modes are supported for the articulator scan. Apart from the existing static scanning mode, a new dynamic scan mode is added, which can capture more of the full jaw model to improve further occlusion precision. At the same time, it is also easy to operate, resulting in higher efficiency.
New all-in-one scan
This new all-in-one scan method allows a scan of quadrant models, dies at the same time.
More convenient for maintenance and possible for future upgrades.
Support multiple dental scan applications, including wax-up, abutment, die, plaster model, impression, articulation, and texture.
|Camera Resolution||1.3 MP|
|Scan Time||8s for bite scan; 12s for upper/lower jaw scan; 12s for 1-4 dies scan; 21s for 5-8 dies scan; 58s for impression scan|
|Output Format||STL，OBJ, PLY|
|Light Source||Blue light|