Shining 3D AutoScan-DS-EX Dental 3D Scanner is a desktop scanning solution for digitizing models and impressions.
- Multiple Functions Scanning: articulator, triple-tray, texture, and continuous
- Open Data Format: export STL or OBJ data
- Clinic Mode: support chair-side restoration solutions
- Accuracy: 15 µm
- Scanning Range: 100 mm x 100 mm x 75 mm
Cost-effective Dental 3D Scanner
The Shining 3D AutoScan-DS-EX Dental 3D scanner is specifically developed for the dental market. It adopts the latest structured light 3D scanning technology to provide accurate and efficient solutions for those who focus on productivity and cost-effectiveness.
Additionally, the scanner provides an optimal data post-processing option through LAN net-work, and a revolutionary structure that allows easy upgrades for the foreseeable future. It is your ideal digital lab companion.
AutoScan-DS-EX 3D scanner can be applied to different levels of dental laboratories, dental vocational colleges, dental clinics, etc. Its intuitive design and automatic work-flow brings incredible benefits to dental labs and vocational education centers of dental technology.
Multiple Functions Available
- Fully open structure: compatible with most articulators available in the market, such as Artex, KAVO, etc.
- Triple-tray scanning: more convenient triple-tray impression scanning with optimized jig.
- Texture scanning: marks on dental models can be captured clearly, providing reference for further design work.
- Continuous Scanning: the Shining 3D AutoScan-DS-EX Dental 3D Scanner provides an optimal data post-processing option through LAN net-work.
Clinic Mode Added
With the clinic mode, desktop 3D scanner can be applied to dental clinics directly to support chair-side restoration solutions.
Open Data Format
Export STL data, high compatibility with current open CAD/CAM software and hardware in the market.
|Camera Resolution||1.3 mega pixel|
|Scanning Range||100 mm*100 mm*75 mm|
|Scanning Time||bite: 13 s; upper /lower jaw: 30 s; 1-8 dies: 30 s; impression: 120 s|
|Scanning Principle||Structured Light 3D Scanning|
|Temperature||0℃ to 30 ℃（higher temperature will affect the scanning result)|
|Dimension||260 mm * 270 mm * 420 mm|
|Output Format||STL, OBJ|
|Power||DC 24 V|
AutoScan-DS-EX Unpacking and Installation