The SH3500 N95 Masks deliver CDC-approved protection without sacrificing comfort.
- Listed on the CDC’s List of Approved NIOSH Masks
- Soft and Comfortable Inner Layer
- Invisible Nose Piece
- Cool Latex-Free Cloth Headstrap
- Fold-able for Easy Storage
- Individually Wrapped
- Comes in Boxes of 20
How to Properly Wear a SH3500 Niosh N95 Mask Video:
CDC Listing Information:
This N95 mask is featured on the CDC’s NIOSH-Approved N95 Particulate Filtering Facepiece Respirators listing found here:
|San Huei United Company, Ltd.external icon
N95 Mask Fitting Instructions:
- Hold the N95 mask / respirator in your hand with its nose-piece touching your fingertips, allowing the head straps to
- Cover your mouth and nose with the respirator, while retaining straps around back of hand. Pull lower
portion of the strap over head and fit it around your neck.
- Stretch and pull the upper strap over your head, to the back of your head, above your ears.
- Using both hands, form the nose-piece around your nose. Adjust the tension in the upper and lower portions
of the continuous loop head strap to obtain a positive face seal. For a tighter facial fit, increase tension by
pulling the straps at either side of the buckle. For a looser fit, decrease tension by pushing out the back of
- To test fit of N95 mask: Cup both hands over the respirator and exhale sharply. If air flows around your nose, tighten the
nose-piece. If air flows around the edges, repeat steps 3 and 4.
Change the N95 mask immediately if breathing becomes difficult, if respirator becomes damaged or distorted, or if
a proper face fit can not be maintained. Careful observance of these instructions is an important step in safe