CBCT 3D Imaging is not the future standard of dental care. It is the current standard of care, with the Prexion 3D Excelsior CBCT leading the pack as the new industry standard in 3D Cone Beam Imaging.
Synonymous with quality and reliability, PreXion used their extensive experience with 3D DICOM image reconstruction to develop a CBCT that noticeably delivers the clearest, most diagnostic dental cone beam CT images available. Every Prexion 3D Excelsior produced from PreXion’s state of the art factory in Japan is painstakingly manufactured with the highest quality assurance standards and confidently backed by one of the industries most comprehensive CBCT warranty programs. Additionally, PreXion is committed to providing world-class in-person training and exceptional USA-based IT support.
Highly Experienced & Trusted
- Over 15 years of experience in 3D DICOM image reconstruction processing and software visualization.
- PreXion incorporates Medical CT, Ultrasound, MR and PET advanced imaging from TeraRecon, with over 10,000 placements in U.S. medical radiology centers.
Clearly the Best 3D Image Quality
- Noticeably the clearest, most diagnostic dental cone beam CT images available today.
- Smallest CBCT focal spot (X-ray beam source) in the world at 0.3mm and 0.08-0.2mm voxels.
Simple, Yet Powerful Controls & Software
- Intuitive controls that take the guesswork out of scanning.
- “Scout” shot system allows operator to preview scan before taking the full scan, reducing the need to retake scans because of incorrect positioning.
- Use PreXion’s extensive implant library or customize your own library.
- The PreXion3D Viewer software is included at no additional charge.
- It contains easy modules for evaluating dedicated 2D Panoramic, 2D Cephalometric, and 3D images.
- A copy of this software is included when burning a CD or creating a Zip file of scans in order to view on a different computer or share the files.
Top-Tier Training and Support
- Unlimited in-person training from PreXion will make your staff the new experts on taking and managing scans.
- Daily diagnostic reports ensure that the PreXion CBCT remains within optimal peak performance.
- Tired of getting the run-around with IT Support? PreXion’s USA-based support team are required by company policy to answer support calls within 3 rings. (We’ve tested them!)
- Tech support are able to remotely access your PreXion 3D Excelsior to run diagnostics so you get resolutions fast.
Perfectly Built for Many Applications
- Wide array of Fields of View (FOV) sizes ranging from 50x50mm, 100x50mm, 100x81mm, 150x81mm and 150x130mm and multiple scan modes are all available. Therefore, clinicians are able to choose the perfect FOV and mode to obtain the highest image quality, while still limiting radiation.
- Uses include but are not limited to the following:
- Utilizing PreXion3D CBCT will change the way you view endodontics from the initial diagnosis to retreatments.
- The ability to look at a tooth from virtually any angle eliminates surprises.
- The high-quality images show MB2 canal, split root systems, multiple root exits, and make treatment success more certain.
- PreXion provides measurements that are exact 1:1 ratio with no superimposed structures or magnification.
- Also, the ability to assess detailed bone quality and quantity and quickly determine if grafting is required.
- Clinicians can also use quality 3D scan data in order to create optimal surgical guide fit, along with better implant site selection and more predictable prosthetic outcomes.
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- PreXion’s CBCT allows for accurate evaluation of impacted third molars for proximity, angle and tooth roots.
- Moreover, highly accurate 3D images can help to determine if bone grafts or sinus lifts are needed.
- In addition, scans are invaluable for accurate assessment of the position, condition and contour of the Condyle, including the upper Ramus bone of the mandible for TMJ studies.
- Advantages of 1:1 geometry, including accurate measurements in three dimensions, direct measurement of relative positions of teeth within skeletal components.
- Accurate localization of ectopic, impacted and supernumerary teeth and the ability to objectively assess asymmetries.
- Confident pre-assessment of periodontal bone levels prior to orthodontic treatment without additional X-ray exposure.
- Incidental endodontic findings that can alter final orthodontic planning.
- Easily export and integrate DICOM scans to third-party CAD/CAM software for merging data
- Plan implant cases more precisely with superior image clarity and resolution
- Increase case acceptance with patient education presentation tools
- Periodontal defects can be visualized from any angle and the patient understanding of “pockets” is dramatically increased.
- Provide a sharper understanding of the bony defects relating to the surrounding anatomy
- Determine bone level changes, periodontal defects, and enable diagnosis of periapical pathosis as well as root resorption.
Airway Sleep Medicine
- Map and evaluate patient airway passages with built in tools to measure and evaluate patients.
- Visually illustrate conditions such as obstructive sleep apnea to increase treatment acceptance.
Why choose PreXion?
As a dental consulting company, pH Dental is dedicated to providing our clients with only the most innovative, yet dependable technologies and services. In selecting our recommendation for CBCT units, you can bet we did our due diligence in comparing and contrasting the PreXion 3D Excelsior CBCT to others available. Despite the numerous tests we threw at the Excelsior and at the PreXion training and support team, they were able to not only meet but exceed our expectations. Therefore, it was a no-brainer for pH Dental to partner with PreXion and become a top distributor of the PreXion 3D Excelsior.
Why choose pH Dental Inc?
Sure, you may be able to get a PreXion CBCT from another distributor, but you lose out on a host of benefits only we provide. As a dental consulting company with accomplished Consulting, Medical Billing, Dental Marketing, and Surgical Guide Departments, we provide the support and tools you need to make an investment on a CBCT make sense for your practice. Indeed, when you choose pH and PreXion, you gain the support of two experienced companies partnered together behind a product we all wholeheartedly believe in.
- 10-year parts with a 5-year labor warranty
- Most comprehensive CBCT equipment warranty in dentistry
- Direct support from both PreXion and pH Dental helps ensure quality and reliability
- Medical billing programs available through pH Dental
Versatility of selection
This PreXion CBCT system provides several scan modes on the CT scan, Panoramic scan, Cephalometric exposure.
A clear and sharp panoramic image generates better diagnostics. Advanced details, especially in the anterior and dental roots can be easily viewed with PreXion 3D Excelsior CBCT. These consistently high-quality panoramic images are the new standard of panoramic imaging solutions. Below are the advanced imaging quality provided by the PreXion 3D Excelsior in different scan modes.
Manual Focus Function
PreXion 3D Excelsior CBCT scanner is designed to serve as an expandable platform to offer Cephalometric options for all your orthodontic needs. This cone beam CT machine provides optimal images with an exclusively designed and developed FPD for cephalometric diagnosis. Our one-shot Cephalometric sensor delivers short exposure time with an incredibly low dose for the patient.
Lateral projection, Pediatric Lateral projection. 30x25cm (12×10”)
The PreXion 3D Excelsior CBCT has a large 7” touchscreen with an easy-to-use interface that enables simple usage and set up. The user-friendly controls allow for quick, effortless, and intuitive workflow for all staff members for any clinical procedure.
Touch Screen Control Panel
Being able to directly and immediately position the patient has never been easier. The ability for the clinician to perfectly align the gantry for any patient regardless of height or size is quickly accomplished with a visual guide on the 7” touchscreen located directly beside the patient.
|Standard Mode||9.6 seconds|
|Rapid Mode (Lower Dose)||5.2 seconds|
|High Definition Mode (HD)||12.8 seconds|
|Ultra High Definition Mode (UHD)||17.9 seconds, 23.6 seconds|
|Wide Mode||9.6 seconds|
|CT-TMJ Mode||5.2 seconds x 2|
|CAD-CAM Mode||17.9 seconds|
|Panoramic Standard Mode||10 seconds|
|Device Type||CBCT+2D Panoramic + Cephalometric (Optional)|
|Field of View (DxH)||150mm X 80mm; 100mm X 80mm;
100mm x 50mm; 50mm x 50mm; 150mm x 130mm (Optional)
|CBCT Sensor||CsI FPD 16 bits, Cephalo FPD 14bits|
|X-ray Tube Voltage||60–110kV|
|Focal Spot||0.3mm x 0.3mm|
|Patient Position||Standing; wheel chair accessible|
|Included Computers||Single Console & Viewer Computer (Network Client is available)|