NiOSH N95 Respirator Masks SH3500
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
SH3500 NiOSH N95 Respirator Masks
- Listed on the CDC’s List of Approved NiOSH Masks
- Soft and Comfortable Inner Layer
- Invisible Nose Piece
- Cool Latex-Free Cloth Headstrap
- Individually Wrapped
- Foldable – easy for storage
- Disposable – for single use only
- 20 Count/Box
Main Benefits of SH3500 NiOSH N95 Respirator Masks
This N95 Respirator Mask is NiOSH certified and is one of the masks recommended by the CDC. This mask also has a 95% filter efficiency level which is effective against particulate aerosols free of oil. In addition to this, these masks also have an invisible nose piece which creates a custom and secure fit around the face for the user.
SH3500 NiOSH N95 Respirator Masks are Comfortable.
Designed with a soft internal layer and invisible nose piece, these respirator masks offer maximum comfort to the user. Along with this, a cool latex-free cloth head strap is equipped to offer a more secure and comfortable fit.
Contact us for bulk orders.
CDC Listing Information:
This N95 mask is featured on the CDC’s NIOSH-Approved N95 Particulate Filtering Facepiece Respirators listing found here:
|San Huei United Company, Ltd.external icon
N95 Mask Fitting Instructions:
- Hold the N95 mask / respirator in your hand with its nose-piece touching your fingertips, allowing the head straps to
- Cover your mouth and nose with the respirator, while retaining straps around back of hand. Pull lower
portion of the strap over head and fit it around your neck.
- Stretch and pull the upper strap over your head, to the back of your head, above your ears.
- Using both hands, form the nose-piece around your nose. Adjust the tension in the upper and lower portions
of the continuous loop head strap to obtain a positive face seal. For a tighter facial fit, increase tension by
pulling the straps at either side of the buckle. For a looser fit, decrease tension by pushing out the back of
- To test fit of N95 mask: Cup both hands over the respirator and exhale sharply. If air flows around your nose, tighten the
nose-piece. If air flows around the edges, repeat steps 3 and 4.
Change the N95 mask immediately if breathing becomes difficult, if respirator becomes damaged or distorted, or if
a proper face fit can not be maintained. Careful observance of these instructions is an important step in safe
How to Properly Wear a SH3500 Niosh N95 Mask Video:
|Dimensions||5 × 4 × 7 in|