Level 2 Isolation Gown with Cap - Nonwoven
The Level 2 Isolation Gown is a single-use disposable protective gown that is individually wrapped.
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
Level 2 Isolation Gown With Cap - Nonwoven
Main Benefits Of Non-Woven Level 2 Isolation Gowns
The Level 2 Isolation Gown with Cap are designed to protect the user from microorganisms and body fluids in situations that are considered to be low-minimal risk isolation scenarios. All areas of this gown (with exceptions of the bindings, cuffs, and hems) are required to have the highest level of a liquid barrier protection that is rated for each gown and its protection level. Possible uses include in clinics, hospitals, laboratories, workshops, construction sites, painting, commercial and household inspections, for general isolation and protection.
PPE gowns offers a number of vital safety benefits. Using certified, properly constructed PPE can:
- Minimize the risk of injury: The right apparel can make all the difference when it comes to preventing injuries and avoiding workplace hazards. Sterile gowns and protective isolation suits allow you to perform required tasks comfortably and conveniently with minimized risk of injury or contact with bacteria.
- Reduce the chance of contracting respiratory illness: Breathing in toxic gases or contaminated chemicals can cause serious short-term and long-term lung damage. Masks and full-coverage PPE suits protect workers from breathing in harmful substances, reducing the risk of respiratory disease.
- Protect your body from temperature fluctuations: Protective PPE suits can add an extra layer of insulation while remaining lightweight, flexible and cool.
- Prevent exposure to harmful contaminants: If your workplace includes exposure to chemicals, bacteria and corrosives, full PPE coverage is essential. Corrosive substances can spill, leak or splash, causing potential damage when it comes into contact with the skin or eyes. Protective clothing serves as a barrier between workers and infectious materials in the event of an accident.
Suggested Uses for Level 2 Isolation Gowns
Uses in clinics, hospitals, laboratories, workshops, construction sites, painting, commercial and household inspections, for general isolation and protection.
Industries of all kinds require PPE gowns in the workplace to maintain high safety standards. While our selection is primarily geared toward medical protective clothing, various industries utilize the Level 2 Isolation Gowns, including:
- Laboratories: Workers handling materials in a laboratory and medical setting must use specialized clothing to protect themselves from hazardous chemical exposure.
- Food and beverage: Facilities in the food and beverage industry must follow strict handling techniques, including proper PPE clothing, to stay in compliance. Suits and gowns can help prevent product contamination and protect employees from spills and other accidents.
- Oil and gas: The oil and gas industry often uses flame-resistant protective clothing to shield workers from severe weather and fires.
- Electric: Electric utility workers typically require fire-resistant PPE clothing capable of withstanding exposure to flames and electric heat.
Contact us for bulk orders
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 1.5 in|
Small, Medium, Large