[GOWN] Level 2 Gown - Nonwoven - Knit Cuff
The Level 2 Isolation Gown is a single use disposable protective isolation gown that is individually wrapped for general isolation and protection.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Level 2 Gown - Nonwoven - Knit Cuff
Level 2 Isolation Gown is Essential for Your Safety
The Level 2 Gown - Nonwoven - Knit Cuff is a single use disposable protective isolation gown that is individually wrapped. It is made with high-quality poly/cotton for a fluid resistant barrier and it minimizes the spread of infection with this extra layer of protection.
Isolation gowns with level 2 protection are ideal for low risk circumstances like blood draws from veins or work in pathology labs and ICUs and don’t require sterile gowns.
Level 2 gowns are tested by pressurizing the material used to make the gowns and by impacting the gowns with water. These gowns can block more fluid than level 1 gowns and are effective against fluid penetration that might occur through splatter or soaking.
Facility Wide Use
• For use when expected risk of exposure to fluid is between low and moderate.
• Meets ANSI/AAMI PB70:2012, AATCC 42 & AATCC 127 Level 2 requirements.
• Medium-weight 100% non-woven spunbond polypropylene fabric.
• Recommended for: Suturing, blood draw, inserting I.V. lines, specimen handling, drawing arterial blood, ICU, Med/Surg Unit, Hyperbaric and Dialysis Units, Labs and Pathology, Nursery, Facility-Wide Use.
Main Benefits of the Level 2 Gown - Nonwoven - Knit Cuff
Isolation Gown - provides barrier protection based on AAMI guidelines and helps reduce the risk of contamination and transmission of infectious organisms that lead to HAIs. 40gsm with both PP and PE. Water resistant.
Features and Benefits
- Meets AAMI PB70 Level 2 standard
- Single-use, non-sterile
- Open back with tie closures at neck and waist
- Elastic wrist cuffs — not made with natural rubber latex
- Made with SMMS fabric
- Color: Blue
Suggested Application of the Level 2 Gown - Nonwoven - Knit Cuff
Possible uses in clinics, hospitals, laboratories, workshops, construction sites, painting, commercial and household inspections, for general isolation and protection.
Sizes: One Size Fits Most
Contact us for bulk order.
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 1.5 in|