- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Integrum UV Air Purifier
Main Benefits of Using the Integrum UV Air Purifier
The Integrum UV Air Purifier has a 5 Stage Filtration System which catches 99.46% of bacteria and viruses. This air purifier is perfect for office or home use due to its light and compact size. In addition to this, the air purifier has 4 adjustable speed settings which automatically adjust based on your current air quality.
5 Stage Filtration System
1. Initial Cotton Filter
2. HEPA Filter
3. UV Resistant Layer
4. UV Sterilization
5. Negative-Ion Purification
The Hidden Dangers of PM.2.5
PM2.5 refers to particulate matter (PM) smaller than 2.5 micrometers. To illustrate, this is about 3% the diameter of a human hair. Undoubtedly, studies have shown that long-term exposure to PM2.5 increases cardiopulmonary problems and also the mortality of lung cancers. Moreover, a US study indicated that the average life span was extended with the decrease of PM2.5 in air quality. To combat this danger, Integrum included a real-time monitor of PM2.5 air quality and an automated mode that changes based on that air quality reading.
Integrum UV Air Purifier: The Clear Path to Clean Air
- To begin with, stale, contaminated air is drawn into the purifier by the powerful motor.
- Next, the cotton and HEPA filters work together to capture PM2.5 from the air and 99.46% of bacteria and viruses.
- After that, these trapped particles are subjected to the UV sterilization.
- In addition, the clean air passes through the plasma ionizer and receives a negative charge.
- Finally, the clean air and negatively charged ions are released into the room where they attach to positively charged particles (dust, smoke, PM2.5 etc), which allows those particles to be more easily trapped by the UV air purifier in subsequent cycles! Studies have shown negative air ions can help reduce inhalable dust counts by 46%. This feature can also reduce smoke and odors!
Contact us for bulk orders.
|Dimensions||17 × 10 × 27 in|