3M N95 Particulate Respirator Face Mask 8210v (Box of 10)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
3M N95 Particulate Respirator Face Mask 8210
3M 8210 n95 Particulate Respirator Face Mask
- NIOSH Approved and N95 Efficient
- Lightweight 3m Model 8210V Face Mask
- Disposable – for single use only
- Compatibility – works with various PPE
- Adjustable Nose Clip – prevents eyewear fogging
- Two-Strap Design – provides secure fit
- 10 Count/Box
3M 8210V Masks Are Essential For Proper Safety Protocols
The 3M 8210 n95 Particulate Respirator Mask is designed to help provide reliable respiratory protection against certain non-oil based particles. These particulate respirator masks can help reduce inhalation exposure to certain airborne biological particles such as mold, Bacillus Anthracis, and Mycobacterium Tuberculosis, but it cannot eliminate the risk of contracting infection, illness, or disease.
3M Particulate Respirator 8210 n95 Mask NIOSH Approved
Breathing in hazardous particles can pose a risk to your health. NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) has tested and approved the “3M Particulate Respirator 8210V n95,” which is designed to help reduce exposure to certain airborne/non-oil based particles at least 95 percent filter efficiency.
Main Benefits of 3M Particulate Respirator 8210V
Using a 3M N95 Mask 8210V comes with several benefits. First of all, this mask features the Proprietary 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve which helps keeps the wearer cool. This mask also provides a secure and customizable fit due to the adjustable nose clip and nose cushion. In addition to these benefits, the 3M 8210V Mask features advanced electrostatic media which is designed for ease of breathing. This mask is also compatible with a variety of PPE.
3M 8210V Masks Include Secure and Customizable Fits
With many people wearing respirators for extended amounts of time, it is important that the mask fits securely to your face to ensure that harmful particles do not slip inside. With an adjustable nose strap and nose cushion, the 3M 8210 Mask ensures a secure and customizable fit for all wearers.
Suggested Applications of the 3M 8210 n95 Particulate Respirator Face Mask
The n95 Particulate Respirator dust masks can be used for particles such as those from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging, or processing minerals, coal, iron ore, flour, metal, wood, pollen, and certain other substances. Liquid or non-oil based particles from sprays that do not also emit aerosols or vapors.
How to Wear 3m 8210 Mask
1. Prepare to Use Your Respirator Masks
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water, or use hand sanitizer, before handling.
- Inspect respirator for holes, tears or other damage to surface, straps, metal nose strip and nose foam. Get a new respirator if damaged.
- With 3m Model 8210, pre-stretch the straps before wearing.
- If you wear glasses, read steps 2 through 4, then remove glasses before putting on the respirator.
2. Place the ‘3M 8210 n95 Particulate Respirator Face Mask’ on Face
- Place the respirator mask against your face, with the bottom under chin and metal nosepiece across bridge of nose.
- Pull the top elastic band over your head and place at the top back of your head.
- Next pull the bottom elastic band over your head and place around the neck below the ears.
3. Adjust the Metal Nosepiece
- Use both hands to bend the metal nosepiece to fit snugly against your nose and face. The respirator mask may not fit as well if you pinch the metal nosepiece using one hand. Use two hands. Slide fingers down both sides of metal nosepiece to seal it against your nose and face.
4. Check Respirator Face Masks Seal
- For non-valved respirators: Completely cover the outside of the respirator with both hands. Do not push the respirator against your face. With your hands in place on the surface of the respirator, exhale, or breathe out sharply. If you feel air blowing on your face or eyes, the respirator needs to be adjusted. To adjust, repeat steps 2, 3 and 4. When the respirator is a good fit, you will not feel any air blowing on your face or eyes. If you can’t get a good fit, try a different model respirator. Return glasses to face, if applicable.
- For valved respirators: Completely cover the outside of the respirator with both hands. Do not push the respirator against your face. With your hands in place on the surface of the respirator, inhale, or breathe in sharply. If you feel air blowing on your face or eyes, the respirator needs to be adjusted. To adjust, repeat steps 2, 3 and 4. When respirator is a good fit, you will not feel any air blowing on your face or eyes. If you can’t get a good fit, try a different model respirator. Return glasses to face, if applicable.
Contact us for bulk orders.
|Dimensions||7 × 5 × 5 in|