3-Ply Face Mask - Level 1
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
3-Ply Face Mask – Level 1
- Hypoallergenic – no glass fibers
- Disposable – for single use only
- Adaptable Nose Bar – perfect fitting over nose and under the chin
- High Filtration Capacity – almost no resistance breathing
- 50 Count/Box
3-Ply Face Masks – Level 1 Are Essential For Proper Safety Protocols
The 3-ply face mask are considered standard for procedural use. Classified as Level 1, these masks are best suited for situations where low amounts of fluid, aerosols, or sprays may be emitted.
Level 1 – generally non-sterile and can be used for COVID-19 patients or when the risk of bodily fluid exposure is low.
Gowns offering level 1 protection provide minimal protection and tend to be used in general hospital circumstances or when medical and healthcare workers are offering just basic care and don’t require sterile gowns. These gowns provide a slight barrier against fluids, but aren’t suitable for blood draws, ICUs, pathology labs.
Level 1 Isolation Gown – Basic Protection
• For use when expected risk of exposure to fluid is low
• Meets ANSI/AAMI PB70:2012 & AATCC 42 Level 1 requirements
• Light-weight 100% non-woven spunbond polypropylene fabric
• Recommended for: Transporting patients, basic patient care, clinical use, laundry, and housekeeping.
3-Ply Face Masks Level 1 Are Comfortable.
Equipped with elastic ear loops, an adjustable nose bar, and a high filtration capacity. This mask offers maximum comfort to the user. The elastic ear loops and adjustable nose bar not only help make the mask comfortable to wear but also ensures a tight and secure fit to the face, offering maximum protection. The high filtration capacity lets the user breather easier than other masks and makes it easier to wear the mask for extended periods of time.
Contact us for bulk orders.
|Dimensions||7 × 4 × 3 in|