Implant Surgical Guide
Fastest case turn-around times!
We can accommodate any implant system!
Experienced and dedicated planners!
pH Implant Surgical Guide is your trusted source for dental implant placement planning, 3D-printed surgical guides, and dental lab work. Our planners have decades of treatment planning experience and can create guides for any implant cases or systems. Whether you are an expert or new to implants, we can accommodate your level of expertise to produce the most optimal outcomes.
Our comprehensive planning software reports include simple suggested surgical drilling sequences to make things even more more precise and straightforward. Enjoy more accurate & predictable results, reduced surgery times, and peace of mind!
- Our guides are customizable to different implant systems.
- Can create guides from single implant guides to fully edentulous and All-on-3 guides.
- Open Sleeve Guides for better irrigation to reduce overheating and also to allow better drill accessibility.
- Detailed documented planning reports with recommended drilling sequences. Remote access conferences are available for planning reviews and approvals.
- 24-48 hours turn-around time available for rush cases.
Why Your Dental Practice Needs Implant Surgical Guide?
Implant Surgical Guide Process
Patient CBCT Scan(s)
Stone Model or Intraoral Scan
Implant Planning & Approval
Guide 3D Fabrication
Guide Ready for Surgery!
We can create guides for both edentulous and non-edentulous patients.
Sample Fully Guided Drilling Sequence Placing A 3.5x10mm Implant
Surgical guide sleeve will determine depth or drilling based on surgical guide planning.
Use cortical drill and drill down as far as guide sleeve will allow.
Continue with recommended drilling sequence, in this case 2.2x14mm bur.
Continue with the 2.8×2.8mm bur which will widen the osteotomy further.
For adequately dense bone, use forward drilling mode with 3.3x14mm bur to create final osteotomy.
OR for soft bone, use reverse drilling mode with 3.3x14mm bur to densify bone outward to create final osteotomy.
Use hand piece driver to place 3.5x10mm implant with the surgical guide still on. Hand torque implant as needed.
Finished implant placement.