Implant Training Course (18CE) Nov 6-7 2021
November 6 @ 9:00 am - November 7 @ 6:00 pm PDT
Learn how easy it is to expand your practice by performing guided dental implant surgery. Our 2-day course on Implant Placement using guided surgical guides will give you the knowledge and confidence to accept those dental implant cases!
Day One: Intro to Implantology
- Bio-mechanics, surgery stents
- Basic Implant Surgery Techniques
- Bone Evaluations
- Incision & flap management
- Hands-on practice
- Implant placement on typodonts
- Diagnosis & treatment planning
Day Two: Live Patient Surgeries
- Case selection & management
- Complication Management
- Live surgery with doctor’s patients using guided surgical stents with supervision by the course director & the pH Dental faculty
Ask about the early bird registration discount for those who register at least one month before the course.