When you use the Website, we receive and collect certain information. The information we receive and collect depends on what you do when you visit the Website. PH Dental obtains information from and about you in a number of different ways, including:
- Automatically Collected Information. Some information is gathered or received automatically when you visit the Website. This “Non-Personal Information” may include information that does not personally identify you, but is collected on an aggregate basis as you and others interact with the Website. For example, Non-Personal Information may include some or all of the following items: the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet, including the Internet protocol (IP) address of the device you are using and/or the IP address of your Internet Service Provider; the type and version of Internet browser software you use and your operating system; the type and version of your media player(s); and the date and time you access the Website, the length of your stay, and the specific pages, images, video or forms that you access while visiting the Website. We use this information to monitor the usage of our Website, assess performance, ensure technological compatibility with your device, and understand the relative importance of the information provided on the Website. We may also use this data to conduct statistical analyses on visitors’ usage patterns and other aggregated data.
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to notify you when a cookie is being set or updated, or to block cookies altogether. Please consult the “Help” section of your browser for more information. Please note that by blocking any or all cookies, you may not have access to certain features, content, or personalization available through the Website.
- Information You Submit. Some information that may be identifiable as yours is not gathered automatically at the Website. This “Personal Information” is any information you voluntarily submit that can individually identify you and includes, for example and without limitation, your name, email address, username, telephone number, postal address, company name, tracking and usage information about your location, and demographics. The following are some of the types of Personal Information that PH Dental gathers:
- Registration Information. When you register at the Website, you will be asked for certain Personal Information, such as your name, your email address, practice information (e.g., street address, credit card number, email address, zip code, and gender), and other information, and will create a username and password.
- Email Information. We may contact you by email or other means at an email address that you have provided to us. For example, we may send you account information, order updates, or promotional offers, and may also send you responses to inquiries, questions, or other direct requests. If you do not want to receive email from us, please let us know through the “unsubscribe” feature included in our communications, or by contacting us via the Website. When you send email messages to PH Dental, we may retain the content of your email messages, together with your email address and our response to you.
- Submissions. When you submit, upload, download, or stream any content (e.g., text, discussion board entries, blog entries, commentary, postings, photographic content, video content, etc.), PH Dental may retain such content together with your registration information.
- Personal Information about Children. The Website is intended for use by healthcare professionals. Accordingly we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. However, we advise all visitors to our Website under the age of 13 not to disclose or provide any information on the Website. In the event that we discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided information to us, in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protect Act (see the Federal Trade Commission’s website at https://www.ftc.gov/privacy/privacyinitiatives/childrens.html for more information about this Act), we will delete the child’s information from our files to the extent technologically possible.
- GENERAL USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION.
PH Dental uses and discloses your information as follows:
- Generally. PH Dental (and/or third party vendors acting on our behalf) will use or disclose information that we collect from you to help us personalize and improve your experience, including for example:
- To process, complete or otherwise act upon or respond to your request or reason for submitting that information.
- To register and/or verify you in connection with a Service or feature that you are attempting to access or obtain.
- To communicate with you about your request or reason for submitting that information.
- To provide additional information to you about our respective Services that may interest you.
- To personalize the content and advertising that you see on the Website.
- To study and analyze the use of information, Services, and features available on our Website.
We do not sell your information to third parties for use outside of the Website. Except where we otherwise obtain your express permission, we (and/or the third party vendors who make materials, features, products, or the services available on or through the Website) share your information with third parties only under the limited circumstances stated below:
- We may make your information available to certain third-party service providers, such as contractors, agents, or sponsors, who help us manage or provide services offered on the Website.
- PH Dental will abide by the United States of America data privacy laws. We may use or disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to applicable law or comply with legal process served on us or the Website; (b) respond to requests from public and government authorities; (c) protect and defend our rights or property, the Website, or our users; and (d) act under emergency circumstances to protect the personal safety of us, our affiliates, agents, or the users of the Website, or the public.
- If we sell all or part of our business, or make a sale or transfer of our assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or transfer of all or a material part of our business, or are involved in a bankruptcy, we may transfer your information to the party or parties involved as part of that transaction.
- If you communicate with us via email, we will share your correspondence, including any information provided in the email, with employees, representatives, or agents most capable of addressing your correspondence. We will retain your communication until we have done our very best to provide you with a complete and satisfactory response and may subsequently retain your communication for our records.
- If you are a California resident and have an established business relationship with us, California Civil Code Section 1798.93 permits you to request a notice disclosing the categories of personal information we have shared with third parties, for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, during the preceding calendar year. To request a notice, please submit your request by using the contact information provided below.
In order to carry out certain business functions, such as e-mail delivery, marketing, referrals, or making products, features, information, or Services available through our Website, we may hire other companies to perform services on our behalf, or we may provide information to customers to facilitate referrals. We may disclose information that we collect about you to these companies or customers to enable them to perform these services, but they are required to safeguard the information and are not authorized to use it for any purpose inconsistent with the purposes or uses described above.
We are concerned about ensuring the security of your information. In connection with your use of the Website, your Personal Information is collected and stored in secured databases and servers. We use industry-wide, standard, commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personal information collected through the Website from access, loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction by any unauthorized party. Due to the nature of security practices (there is no 100% secured platform available in the industry), we cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply in connection with use of the Website will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet or wireless communication. Therefore, any information you transmit to the Website is at your own risk. We do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
You have several options when deciding how you can best protect your information. One option is simply not to volunteer it. As stated above, this approach would allow you to still visit our Website – although it will prevent you, for example, from taking advantage of some of our Website’s features, Services, and information. The Federal Trade Commission’s website, https://www.ftc.gov, also offers useful information about how to protect information that you provide to websites or applications.
- LINKS TO OR FROM THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES.
- CONTACT US
1071 N Batavia Orange, CA 92867